What are you doing from 8-9 tonight?

  • Tchipakkan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2012
      I hope you will all tune in tonight as I have our own Cathy Kane of Forsight on my show! 8:00-9:00 pm EDT: "Clean your house- change your life!" on The New Normal! We'll talk about how something as simple and "mundane" as housework can change not just your perceptions, but energy patterns that have been attracting negative energy into your life. Have you been sick? depressed? broke? having a string of bad luck? A few tips about feng shui, and some manifestation techniques, and we'll probably also mention techniques for more natural cleaning methods. Cathy is a professional psychic, gifted medium, Reiki Master with training in many healing techniques, author of Adventures in Palmistry and The Practical Empath, a life coach and sometimes fairy godmother. Come to LiveParanormal.com, and listen while you do whatever else you do on the internet tonight, April 4th. Call in at 619 639 4606.