Arastorm On the Air!

  • catherinedfay
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2012
      Arastorm has a podcast premiering this Wed from 8-9pm on www.liveparanormal.com.

      It's called "The New Normal" and is about metaphysics in modern life. Not medieval, but may be of interest to some of you since you know some of the characters involved (I'll be on Apr 4)

      Liveparanormal.com not only runs online podcasts, but also live chat and phone in access during the shows.Want to catch the show, call in with questions or be part of the live chat happening during every show?

      If you just want to listen, you can go to the above site, click the "Listen Live and Chat" listing under the "radio-listen/chat room" heading, and click "LISTEN HERE" next to "Cauldron of Knowledge".

      If you want to chat, you'll need to go to the top of the home page on the extreme right and click "Join" to set up a personal account. (Free but takes a few moments, so you might want to do this in advance)

      There are provisions for listeners to phone in with questions, too.

      And, if you can't tune in at that time, Live Paranormal.com archives its shows for your listening at a time convenient to you.

      Just thought you might like the chance to hear some guild members branch out :)

      Catherine du Fay
    • Jeanne Wardwell
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2012
        Thanks for the tip! I caught the last half, including Arwen's kibitzing; I could
        have sat here much longer listening. Good show!

        Morwenna
      • Catherine Kane
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 4, 2012
          well, thanks :)