BAD MOMENT.......................(HELP)..........................Delilah Kieffer

  • Delilah's Magickal Threads
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2012
      Hello,

      I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,my family and I came down here to
      West Midlands,UK for a short vacation and we were mugged at gun point
      last night at the park of the hotel where we lodged,all cash and credit
      card were stolen off us but luckily for us we still have our passports
      with us...

      We've been to the Embassy and the Police here,but they're not helping
      issues at all they asked us to wait for 3weeks but we can't wait till
      then and our flight leaves in few hours from now but we're having
      problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us
      leave until we settle the hotel bills,we are freaked out at the
      moment...Well I really need your financially assistance...Please let me
      know if you can help us out,Write me back so i can tell you how to get
      it to me....

      many blessings

      Delilah

    • Catherine Kane
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 6, 2012
        I don't think D is in the UK Believe she's been hacked and this is a phishing expedition

        Catherine du Fay

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 6, 2012
          A common scam, similar to the infamous Nigerian Letter.

          Do not respond!

          Do NOT send money!!!

          Absolutely DO NOT send your credit card number !!!!!!

          Steffan ap Kennydd
        • dicconf
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 11, 2012
            - In eastkingdomsoothsayersguild@yahoogroups.com, Steven Mesnick <steffan@...> wrote:

            > A common scam, similar to the infamous Nigerian Letter.
            > Do not respond!
            > Do NOT send money!!!
            > Absolutely DO NOT send your credit card number !!!!!!

            Can't the group owner remove the original post?

            =Tamar