Lakewood RenFaire

  • SewMagical
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 8, 2011
      Hello, all

      Even though it is a bit early, I want to remind you all of the Lakewood Ren Faire held in NJ in September.

      This year will be the 30th Anniversary of the faire, and I would really, *really* like to have a large Guild presense at the fair. As those who have attended can tell you, it is a lot of fun, and gives us all a chance to meet in person.

      Please try and make it if you can.

      Elena, Guildmistress

      See event details here: http://www.eastkingdom.org/EventDetails.html?eid=829
    • ladyarli@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 9, 2011
        I'm in! For anyone who hasn't been in years, or hasn't been ever, Mike, Lois, and I usually get hotel rooms near the site. Since I am a travel agent, I can book rooms for people. Also, it's kind of fun to stay at the same hotel. However, those who are short on cash, or just like camping, can camp at the site. I warn you - it's rustic! No showers, just port-a-johns.

        Aurelie

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 9, 2011
          Starwolf and I will be willing to attend, if you want us.

          And, for those of you who haven't been before, it's a fun event and will teach you a lot about yourself as a soothsayer, if you choose to do readings...

          Lady Catherine du Fay
          renegade palmist
          Foresight

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 9, 2011
            Thank you both, Lady Arlie and Lady Catherine!

            Who else will be there??