EK Soothsayer's Guild

  • Virginia Fair Richards-Taylor
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2011
      To Lady Camille desJardins from Hlafdige Arastorm, Greetings:
      I'd like to schedule a meeting for the East Kingdom Soothsayer's
      Guild at GNEW. At present our biggest project is compiling materials
      for a Complete Anachronist on period techniques, and a meeting at the
      Great Northeastern War would also allow us to let people know we
      exist and how we promote period techniques.
      Let me know what I might need to do to arrange this.
      Arastorm

      Fear of serious injury cannot alone justify suppression of free
      speech and assembly. Men feared witches and burned women. It is the
      function of speech to free men from the bondage of irrational fears.-
      Louis Dembitz Brandeis

    • Jane Sibley
      Message 2 of 2 , May 17, 2011
        Tchipakkan: OK to use my Celtic Divination paper which is posted on the EK Soothsayers' web page for the article; it has references even!
        arwen