Complete Anachonist pieces?...

  • Catherine K
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2010
      Hi folks,

      I know quite a number of the guild are at Pennsic, but also quite a number of us are not. Arastorm asked me to gently remind folks while she was gone about working on articles for the Soothsaying edition of the Complete Anachronist.

      So this is me, gently "noodging"....

      Have you committed to writing on one of the topics Arastorm proposed for this special project? If not, have you thought about it?

      There's a lot of benefits to writing...

      Researching and writing about your method will actually teach you more than you knew previously.(I know that it has me).

      A CA on soothing will add more gravitas and respect to the way non-soothsayers see our art,and may encourage folks who are interested but cautious to give it a try.

      A CA will also add to the reputation of the Guild, possibly encouraging the formation of guilds in other parts of the Known Worlde.

      And it may make us more visible and accessible to beginning or isolated seers. They and we can all benefit when we're connected. (We're all in this together)

      She's only looking for 3-5 pages per topic. Most of us could do that standing on our heads :-)

      So are you going to write for the Sooth CA? If not, have you thought about it?....

      Catherine du Fay
      Lady/lady/lady and renegade palmist