Changing Times Changing Worlds

  • Virginia Fair Richards-Taylor
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 9, 2010
      This isn't SCA, but it's a project Arwen and I are doing, and a
      quarter of the programming is divination, so I thought I'd mention
      it. We're putting on the con we always wanted to go to. As strange as
      it would have seemed to me when I was doing more SCA, there are other
      things to do, and this is one. Check it out, we got the website up
      yesterday:
      http://changingtimeschangingworlds.org/index.php?id=1
      Maybe someone on the list would be interested in speaking?
      Arastorm
      History has demonstrated that the most notable winners usually
      encountered heartbreaking obstacles before they triumphed. They won
      because they refused to become discouraged by their defeats.
      B. C. Forbes

    • Erin
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 10, 2010
        I love it.
         The difficult we do first; The impossible just takes longer.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 10, 2010
          ....not to mention six impossible things before breakfast....
          Catherine du Fay