some personal news

  • Kirsten Houseknecht
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 1 3:50 PM
      There are more details on my LJ, but in very brief?

      i am going back to school.

      I will be (G-d and financial aid willing) attending the art institute of
      philadelphia as a fashion design student (BS degree program) This will
      change which shows and events i can attend, and ... well.. lets just call me
      a motivated seller for the next few years, because college isnt cheap.

      YIS
      Kirsten Houseknecht
      Fabric Dragon
      kirsten@...
      www.fabricdragon.com
      http://fabricdragon.livejournal.com/
      Books just wanna be FREE! See what I mean at:
      http://bookcrossing.com/friend/fabric-dragon

      Philadelphia, PA USA
      Spinning, weaving,Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

      Teach someone today
    • dicconf
      Message 32 of 32 , Mar 31, 2010
        Virginia Fair Richards-Taylor <tchipakkan@...> wrote:

        > I wish they'd do that at Pennsic. I can't tell you how many times
        > we lose power because too many appliances are drawing on one plug.
        > (probably because they put several camps on one plug)

        Do what, put tag numbers on the outlets? Power limit
        labels might be useful, but the only thing that stops
        people from plugging in too much stuff is a limit on
        how many outlets are available, and enforcement of a
        "no electric multipliers" rule.

        Remember when nobody brought electrical appliances to
        Pennsic? Something about being medieval...

        =Tamar