Fw: [sca_merchants] Early book on Witchcraft up on EBay

  • Catherine Kane
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2009
      thought this might be of interest
      catherine du fay

      --- On Wed, 11/4/09, medievalbooks <bookshop@...> wrote:

      From: medievalbooks <bookshop@...>
      Subject: [sca_merchants] Early book on Witchcraft up on EBay
      To: sca_merchants@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, November 4, 2009, 2:51 PM

      I finally put Glanville's 'Saducismus Triumphatus: or, Full and Plain evidence concerning Witches and Apparitions' an early book up on witchcraft from 1682 (10 years before the Salem Witch Trials. Feel a little twinge at putting one of my "treasures" up. Sales for this will go to my Maine Land fund :) Cross fingers. I put up some photos of the book up if folks want to peak.

      http://cgi.ebay com/ws/eBayISAPI .dll?ViewItem& rd=1&item= 120488867509& viewitem= &sspagename= STRK%3AMESE% 3AIT

    • Lois Fitzpatrick
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 4, 2009
        Alas..the spirit is willing, but the pocket is (far too) weak!

        Elena

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 4, 2009
          me too. thought it migh interest someone though

          Cathy