Re: working on the CA

  • Tamar
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 17, 2009
      "Tamar" <dicconf@...> wrote:

      > Virginia Fair Richards-Taylor <tchipakkan@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Does anyone know if there's a function on this site
      > > to create a file anyone can add to (maybe like
      > > Wikipedia) so we can build things like the time line
      > > together?
      >
      > I'm sure it's possible, because there are files
      > like that in other yahoo groups.

      I was wrong, as it happens. There are Folders like that;
      in fact, I just found out that all Folders are group
      access - any member can upload a file into a Folder.
      But the individual files are protected; only the group
      moderator and the writer of the file can edit or delete
      them (unless there's a function I can't see with Firefox,
      but I doubt that).

      We could create a Folder for a particular topic,
      individuals could write files with the information
      they've found, and then the group moderator could
      occasionally collect the information into a single file.
      A separate file could hold the bibliography, and
      individual files in the folder could hold commentary
      articles.

      =Tamar

      =Tamar