Ouch!

  • eksoothsayer
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 2, 2009
      I spent the entire afternoon sitting with my husband in the ER at a local hospital today.

      He has been admitted to the hospital, with 2 bones broken in his right arm, as the result of a fall. He will be having surgery tomorrow (Friday) to set the fractures.

      (Did I mention that he drives, eats, and writes with his right hand???) Positive thoughts/energies/prayers of any flavor are appreciated.

      Lois/Elena
    • Catherine Kane
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 2, 2009
        Okle dokle

        Please notify once his bones are set- if Reiki is sent before that, bones can sometimes heal in inappropriate allignment( + he doesn't need that)

        Meantimes, I'll put him in my prayers

        Wish him well for me( or maybe I'll wish him well for you)

        Catherine du Fay

        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 3, 2009
          Green light for healing, pink light for unconditional love, white light for protection to him.

          YIS
          Elisot'
          m/k/a Linda Milano

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 3, 2009
            Surgery will be sometime this afternoon.

            Elena

            _____

            --- On Fri, 4/3/09, eksoothsayer <soothsyr@optimum.

            From: eksoothsayer <soothsyr@optimum. <mailto:soothsyr%40optimum.net> net>
            To: eastkingdomsoothsay
            <mailto:eastkingdomsoothsayersguild%40yahoogroups.com>
            ersguild@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 3, 2009
              Ok

              I'll start sending Reiki tommorrow, just to be on the safe side. If, for some reason, the surgery's delayed, please let me know so I can adjust accordingly

              Meantime I'll be praying on him

              CdF

              From: eksoothsayer <soothsyr@optimum. <mailto:soothsyr% 40optimum. net> net>
              To: eastkingdomsoothsay

              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 3, 2009
                Energy coming!
                Interesting- if Reiki is sent with intent to realign first, wouldn't
                that happen? It works that way with Huna (unless it's an egregiously
                huge misalignment- I think that would require some manipulation).
                Tchipakkan

                Faith is the innate knowledge of the fundamental rightness of all
                things, whether positive or negative.- Process Precept

              • Catherine Kane
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 3, 2009
                  Un certain- I have heard stories of folks w/ broken bones who receieved Reiki before they were set + healing misalligned.

                  Have no personal info.

                  Have a scientific attititude towards metaphysics but not sufficient to experiment w/ that on someone I like

                  Catherine du Fay

                • Ladymeitheamh@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 7, 2009
                    Am so sorry to hear this. Have set a flame to guide the way back to
                    health and healing.

                    Look on the positive side - he will become more adept at using the left.

                    I know - I did it many years ago when I had my right shoulder and elbow
                    dislocated, forearm sustained ligament and muscle damage and broke the
                    fingers.

                    Keep us aprised

                    June
                    steps!