Re: [EK Sooth Guild] Augury?

  • Jane Sibley
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2009
      Hi, and we have bald eagles and ospreys, as well as various hawks around where I live
      arwen

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 4, 2009
        Claus saw an eagle doing the same thing as he was going down our road
        a few years ago. Slowed the car and then stopped beside it, thinking
        that he could, if he wanted to, reach out the car window and touch
        it. Then the eagle, tired of just covering its prey, and turned and
        hissed at him. Claus suddenly realized that not only was this bird
        beautiful, but it was eye to eye with him- and it was standing on the
        side of the road (and maybe a rabbit), whereas he was sitting down on
        a car seat- which meant it was a BIG bird, and really pissed with
        him. So he took his foot off the accelerator and rolled on.
        I don't think it has any meaning augury wise unless you had a special
        "This means something" feeling when you saw it, or, as in traditional
        augury, which this wasn't, you are seeking some sort of message.
        Tchipakkan

        Take into account that great love and great achievements involve
        great risk. - Attributed to the Dalai Llama