(Mostly) Unavailable

  • eksoothsayer
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2008
      Hello, all

      I have not been ignoring messages on the board for the last 2 weeks. I
      just have not seen them.

      I am up with my father, who has been in the hospital for the last 2
      weeks. I am alternating between the hospital and his apartment, with
      only limited internet access.

      Yes, he is improving, slowly.
      No, we don't know how long he will be here.
      No, We are not sure if he will be transferred to a rehab facility for
      PT or not. And we are not sure if it will be here in the Bronx, or in
      upstate NY where my brother-the-physician lives.

      And finally,
      Yes, all good thoughts, prayers, and energies are welcomed.

      Elena
    • Catherine Kane
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2008
        So sorry to hear this,Elena.