Introductions by Fortune-Telling Methods....

  • cspellbook2
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2002
      Hi People,

      So while we're waiting for the listowner to fill us in on the
      changes to the group, why don't we use fortune-telling methods to
      introduce ourselves. It's fun discovering things about yourself and
      learning which sign ur under or what mystical affinities that you're
      attached to. Here's mine:

      > Astrology:
      > Sign(s):
      > Western:
      Pisces Sun, Aquarius Ascendant, Leo Descendant, Scorpio MC,
      Taurus IC

      Eastern - Negative Metal Rooster
      > Cardinality: Mutable
      >
      > Element:
      Primary - Water
      > Secondary - Air
      >
      > Direction: West
      >
      > Tree(s):
      > Weeping Willow
      > Ash
      >
      > Runes:
      > Of Choice - Birca
      > Birthrune - Nyd
      >
      > Numerology Numbers:
      > Key Number - 5
      > Heart Number - 9
      > Personality Number - 5
      > Life Path (or Birth) Number - 9
      >
      > Tarot Card: The Hermit
      > Metasymbol Card: The 5 of Spades, card of the
      > Wanderer
      >
      > Animals:
      > Tiger & Bear (both animals appeared in my dreams
      > twice)
      > Magick: Elemental, Psi
      >
      > Favorite Divination Method:
      > Metasymbology(playing cards)

      I-Ching Hexagram:
      I'm not sure how to go about this but since my path no. is 9 so I
      take it that I'm represented by the 9th Hexagram of the I-Ching

      So What about you guys? :)
    • eksoothsayer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 21, 2002
        OK, your request is reasonable!

        I have been reading Tarot for about 25 (!) years. I also have
        somewhat of a knack for healing (doesn't exactly fall
        under "divination", but it's part of who I am).

        I am apprenticed to Mistress Arwen, who is (as far as we know) the
        only gentle in the Knowne Worlde to have earned a Laurel for
        Soothsaying. Under her guidance, I am learning traditional methods of
        rune reading.

        I have dabbled at designing my own divination methods, one with
        variuos stones and crystals, the other being a set of divination
        cards with images from modern Emergency Medical Services.

        I have an attraction toward scrying, but have not pursued that to any
        extent - yet!

        Anybody else??

        Lady Elena