Runic Palmistry

  • Tchipakkan
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 4, 2004
      Any other palmists out there?
      I just tripped over a book on Runic Palmistry, and am looking through
      it- pretty interesting. Anyone else seen it? Love to have someone to
      talk about it with. (sorry for the dangling participle)
      (of course, there's the book _Pawmistry_ that I got from Auntie Arwen
      at the war- very silly and fun- read your cat's paw. Hmm, just got a
      new kitten. Maybe I should try it...)
      Arastorm