Re: [EK Sooth Guild] Tarot on Wowio

  • MUSICA88@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 3, 2008
      CAn you teach at mid-summer faire this weekend? They are looking for
      teachers. It would be a new venue..

      Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

    • Catherine Kane
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 3, 2008
        Hi
        I seem to have missed the first part of this.Who is asking?Who are you asking to teach?what'sup?
        Catherine "confused" du Fay

        MUSICA88@... wrote:
        CAn you teach at mid-summer faire this weekend? They are looking for
        teachers. It would be a new venue..

        Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

      • Lois Fitzpatrick
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 3, 2008
          Was this message addressed to anyone in particular?

          When/where is mid-summer faire?

          Elena

          _____

          (http://food.
          <http://food.aol.com/tyler-florence?video=4?&NCID=aolfod00030000000002>

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 3, 2008
            Mid-Summer is in Contoocook, NH Stonemarche...THIS WEEKEND AND YES, THEY ARE
            LOOKING FOR TEACHERS!!!!!! cAMPING, DRUMMING AND DANCING.

            Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

          • Virginia Taylor
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 4, 2008
              I'll be there- doing a workshop on runes

              Tchipakkan

              Don't be there when the blow lands-

              wisdom of Aelfwine

            • Aireal
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 4, 2008
                which is quite funny --- because there's a Midsummer Faire here in
                Pennsylvania this weekend as well --- it's not an SCA activity and as far as
                I know there aren't any classes ---- so *I* was totally confused! :)
                ~Annora

                On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 2:20 AM, <MUSICA88@...> wrote:

                > Mid-Summer is in Contoocook, NH Stonemarche...THIS WEEKEND AND YES, THEY
                > ARE
                > LOOKING FOR TEACHERS!!!!!! cAMPING, DRUMMING AND DANCING.
                >

                > **************Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with
                > Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.
                > (http://food.aol.com/tyler-florence?video=4?&NCID=aolfod00030000000002)

                <*~ MAKE YOUR LIFE WHAT YOU WANT IT TO BE! ~*>