Re: [EK Sooth Guild] palmistry

  • Catherine Kane
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 1, 2008
      This Saturday.
      East Kingdom University
      Barony Beyond the Mountains( Northerh Ct.)
      Cathy du Fay

      Kirsten Houseknecht <kirsten@...> wrote:
      what the heck is eku or bbm? where? when? uh. what?
      Kirsten Houseknecht
      Fabric Dragon
      kirsten@...
      www.fabricdragon.com
      http://fabricdragon.livejournal.com/
      Books just wanna be FREE! See what I mean at:
      http://bookcrossing.com/friend/fabric-dragon

      Philadelphia, PA USA
      Spinning, weaving,Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

      Teach someone today

    • Catherine Kane
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 1, 2008
        I'm told my slot will be either 1030 or 1130.
        Catherine du Fay

        Lady Biya <aisinbiya@...> wrote:
        there is an east kingdom university session in Hartfort, CT in the Barony
        Beyond the Mountain. It's abbreviated EKU (east kingdom University) BBM
        (barony beyond the mountain).

        I leave friday at 430pm for Grand Central station from work to stay
        overnight so i can teach three classes on parrots, the first three on that
        subject on the history of the SCA (aviculture being such a new art). email
        me off list about some of the ways that macaws like to communicate,
        kirsten...my parrot body language is a little biased towards the cockatoos.
        :) I'm sure your Blake has a different style.
        Any hint yet about when the soothsaying class is going to be? i can bring
        my runes, but no space for my Paxton book--it's huge and heavy.

        --
        Lady Biya Sama
        http://biyasama