Tarot on Wowio

  • Virginia Taylor
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 3 10:42 AM
      I'm pretty sure I've mentioned Wowio before. (Last fall when I
      joined, you could download 5 books a day free, it then changed to
      three, and last month to only 30 a month- but hey, free books are
      free books, and I'm not really happy reading books via computer
      screen anyway, but hey free books...!)
      Anyway, I thought I'd mention that when went back to start getting
      this month's free books I discovered a few new Tarot books: (I'll be
      honest, I haven't read them yet)
      Everyday Tarot by Gail Fairchild 2002
      Tarot: Dictionary and Compendium by Jana Riley 1995
      The Practical Psychic by Friedlander and Pearson 1991
      and I've also downloaded the Encyclopedia of Fortune Telling, Lucid
      Dreaming, and a bunch of others that might be of interest, so you
      might want to check them out (always assuming that your computer's
      memory will handle it).

      Wowio is at http://www.wowio.com/index.asp

      Tchipakkan

      Faith is the innate knowledge of the fundamental rightness of all
      things, whether positive or negative.- Process Precept

    • MUSICA88@AOL.COM
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 3, 2008
        CAn you teach at mid-summer faire this weekend? They are looking for
        teachers. It would be a new venue..

        Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

      • Catherine Kane
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 3, 2008
          Hi
          I seem to have missed the first part of this.Who is asking?Who are you asking to teach?what'sup?
          Catherine "confused" du Fay

          MUSICA88@... wrote:
          CAn you teach at mid-summer faire this weekend? They are looking for
          teachers. It would be a new venue..

          Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

        • Lois Fitzpatrick
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 3, 2008
            Was this message addressed to anyone in particular?

            When/where is mid-summer faire?

            Elena

            _____

            (http://food.
            <http://food.aol.com/tyler-florence?video=4?&NCID=aolfod00030000000002>

            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 3, 2008
              Mid-Summer is in Contoocook, NH Stonemarche...THIS WEEKEND AND YES, THEY ARE
              LOOKING FOR TEACHERS!!!!!! cAMPING, DRUMMING AND DANCING.

              Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

            • Virginia Taylor
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 4, 2008
                I'll be there- doing a workshop on runes

                Tchipakkan

                Don't be there when the blow lands-

                wisdom of Aelfwine

              • Aireal
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 4, 2008
                  which is quite funny --- because there's a Midsummer Faire here in
                  Pennsylvania this weekend as well --- it's not an SCA activity and as far as
                  I know there aren't any classes ---- so *I* was totally confused! :)
                  ~Annora

                  On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 2:20 AM, <MUSICA88@...> wrote:

                  > Mid-Summer is in Contoocook, NH Stonemarche...THIS WEEKEND AND YES, THEY
                  > ARE
                  > LOOKING FOR TEACHERS!!!!!! cAMPING, DRUMMING AND DANCING.
                  >

                  > **************Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with
                  > Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.
                  > (http://food.aol.com/tyler-florence?video=4?&NCID=aolfod00030000000002)

                  <*~ MAKE YOUR LIFE WHAT YOU WANT IT TO BE! ~*>