Palmistry Class -starting soon

  • Catherine du Fay
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 6, 2008
      Greetings and Salutations
      to the members of
      the East Kingdom Soothsayer's Guild,
      from Lady Catherine du Fay,
      renegade palmist,
      Foresight;

      Hi folks,

      I've offered several times to run a palmistry class on-line for the
      guild,especially given the recent swell of questions about palms.
      This has been held up several times due to a number of alarums +
      excursions,but the road seems finally open,Guildmistress Elena has
      discussed details w/ me + given the go-ahead,a number of folks have
      said they'd be interested in taking such a class,+ I've currently
      got extra time to get this in motion ,so I'm going to start this as
      soon as I hear from those folks who want to be part of this.

      The course will be an email version of a course on palmstry that I
      teach professionally live(Elena thought it might be interesting for
      folks to know that the live class usually costs students $75 -$1000
      each,+,I've been told,is very underpriced at that cost-but if you
      take it by email through the Guild ,it's FREE!!Never let it be said
      that the guild doesn't get you the good stuff...)

      Here's the basic mechanics-
      I'm asking folks who actually want the class to send me their email
      adddresses ,either by posting on the list or emailing them to me
      directly at ckane01@..., as you prefer. I'll be making a
      circulation list of those who sign up + only folks who do will be
      sent the classes(you don't get if you don't ask-kinda like life,no?)
      We'll be doing basic Q+A by email circulation + may do a chat if
      needed.Elena has said she'll be posting the handouts + a summary of
      the classes on the guild website.

      Even if you've previously said you were interested,please send me
      your contact info,so the final list is up-to-date on who actually
      wants to take this.

      In this way,those who're interested will get + those who aren't
      won't get extra email.

      So,if you want to be part of this,please let me know as soon as
      possible.

      I've been honored to benefit in many ways from the guild + the
      guildmembers,+ it'll be a further honor to return the favor.

      Yours,
      In Service
      Lady Catherine du Fay
      renegade palmist
      Foresight
    • Lynda Boots
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 7, 2008
        I'd like to take the class. Thanks.

        Dreda
        --- Catherine du Fay <ckane01@...> wrote:

        > Greetings and Salutations
        > to the members of
        > the East Kingdom Soothsayer's Guild,
        > from Lady Catherine du Fay,
        > renegade palmist,
        > Foresight;
        >
        > Hi folks,
        >
        > I've offered several times to run a palmistry class
        > on-line for the
        > guild,
      • Jeanne Wardwell
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 7, 2008
          Yes, I want in, please.

          Morwenna
        • dr. jeanne
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 7, 2008
            I am interested in the class too.
            Sulis

            To: eastkingdomsoothsayersguild@yahoogroups.comFrom: ckane01@...: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 18:44:02 +0000Subject: [EK Sooth Guild] Palmistry Class -starting soon

[...]

          • Catherine Kane

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 8, 2008
                You're in!
                Cathy

                Jeanne Wardwell <jcwardwell@...> wrote:
                Yes, I want in, please.

                Morwenna

              • Catherine Kane
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 8, 2008
                  You're in!
                  Catherine du Fay
                  PS You're the only other person whose"Lynda" is spelled the same way my sister does.How interesting