OT: Faerie Con

  • Kirsten Houseknecht
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2007
      first of all i am still on "no mail" from the lists because my email is
      being very flaky... so respond off list or phone me or whatever..

      i will be merchanting at Faerie Con ( www.faeriecon.com ) and got a few more
      free tickets to hand out.

      priority is being given to people i trust to watch my booth for a few
      minutes while i run to the ladies room...... but if you want one of the
      tickets.. email or phone me and lets talk.

      very off topic, but hey, free is free.......
      Kirsten Houseknecht
      Fabric Dragon
      kirsten@...
      www.fabricdragon.com
      http://fabricdragon.livejournal.com/

      Philadelphia, PA USA
      Spinning, weaving,Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

      Teach someone today