Lakewood Ren Faire

  • eksoothsayer
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 5, 2007
      The fair is next weekend (Sept. 15 &16). I have already been in touch
      with Kirsten regarding the event, and Lady Aurelie.

      Is there anyone else who is planning to be there?

      Elena
    • Catherine Kane
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 6, 2007
        Starwolf + I are booked at Connecticut Pagan Pride Day.This starts the 8 weekends of straight-thru soothing we call our "silly season" (because we're punchy when we're finished)
        Catherine du Fay
        PS off topic but of possible interest to the guild,we saw "Stardust" at the movies this week.In this is a "diviner" character who uses runes to read.Of interest,the runes are thrown ,not pulled;Starwolf thinks they were on knuckle bones while I saw wood;it went fast but I did see at least 2 accurate runes of the 4 thrown.Check it out
        PPS Keep forgetting to tell this story-at the Harry Potter party,Starwolf had a young girl sit down +,with very precise diction,say "I would like a Predictiction please".Now that's class!

        eksoothsayer <soothsyr@...> wrote:
        The fair is next weekend (Sept. 15 &16). I have already been in touch
        with Kirsten regarding the event, and Lady Aurelie.

        Is there anyone else who is planning to be there?

        Elena

      • Lois Fitzpatrick
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 7, 2007
          Sorry we won't be seeing you there, Cathy. It's always more fun when you two
          come down.

          Elena

          _____

          eksoothsayer <soothsyr@optonline. <mailto:soothsyr%40optonline.net> net>