Reminders

  • eksoothsayer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003
      Greetings, all!

      A few quick items for your consideration --

      We are still having weekly on-line chats, Wednsday evenings at 9 PM.
      That day and time may change as fall progresses; your input on a
      desirable day/time is always welcome.

      The Guild will have a large presence at the Carillion (NJ) Ren Faire
      on the weekend of September 120 and 21. As of this writing, I am
      aware of the following members planning to attend: Awen, Tamar,
      Diccon, Morwenna, Ed, Catherine Du Fay, Starwolf, Aurelie, and
      myself. Dd I miss anyone??

      I am planning to attend the John Barleycorn event this coming
      Saturday (Sept. 6). I have arranged with the autocrat for space to
      do soothing. If any of you can make it, please stop by and say hello.

      Finally, we will be having an on-line astrology course, starting
      next Monday (Sept 8) at 9 PM in the Guild's chat room. This course
      will run over several weeks, and is being made available without
      charge, courtesy of Lady Temair, one of our members who lives in
      Stonemarche.

      Hope you are all well---\

      Lady Elena Norreys
      Web-Spinner