Classes at Lunacon Science Fiction convention

  • eksoothsayer
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2007
      I will be teaching 4 classes during the course of the con, which runs
      from Friday 3/16 to Sunday 3/18. For more info on the con, go to
      http://www.lunacon.org

      Hope to see some of you there! If enoough people are there, with enough
      free time, maybe we could even hold a meeting!

      Elena
    • Jane Sibley
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2007
        Hi, all!
        I'll be there, also teaching a buncha classes.
        see ya!
        jane/arwen

        eksoothsayer <soothsyr@...> wrote:
        I will be teaching 4 classes during the course of the con, which runs
        from Friday 3/16 to Sunday 3/18. For more info on the con, go to
        http://www.lunacon.org

        Hope to see some of you there! If enoough people are there, with enough
        free time, maybe we could even hold a meeting!

        Elena

      • Virginia Taylor
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2007
          Elena wrote:

          I will be teaching 4 classes during the course of the con, which runs
          from Friday 3/16 to Sunday 3/18. For more info on the con, go to
          http://www.lunacon.org

          Hope to see some of you there! If enoough people are there, with enough
          free time, maybe we could even hold a meeting!

          Wish we could be there, but we forgot to register in time- but we'll
          be at Northern Lights in NH.
          Tchipakkan

        • eksoothsayer
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 4, 2007
            --- In eastkingdomsoothsayersguild@yahoogroups.com, Virginia Taylor
            <tchipakkan@...> wrote:

            > Wish we could be there, but we forgot to register in time- but we'll
            > be at Northern Lights in NH.
            > Tchipakkan

            Sorry you wan't be there! We will miss you, but have a good time at
            Northern Lights!

            Elena