Weekly chats?

  • eksoothsayer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2007
      Hello, everyone!

      First, let me wish everyone a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year!
      I hope it is a good year for all of us.

      Next, is the topic of the weekly chats.

      I would like to know how much interest there is in actually
      continuing them. The way I see it, this breaks down to two parts: The
      structure of the chat, and the chat room/software used.

      Format:
      A) Continue the chats as they are (free-form) or.
      B) Switch to a more structured format, with set topics every week.

      Chat room environment:
      1) Continue using the same chat room we have been using.
      2) Change back to the chat room available on Yahoo.
      3) Switch to another type of chat room, as offered by Samuel.

      There is also the option to cancel the chats altother.

      I want all of your comments. I don't mind continuing to do the chats
      if there is interest, but I would like to make sure there _is_
      interest!

      Let the discussions begin!!

      Elena, Guildmistress