OT: yarn help request

  • Kirsten Houseknecht
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2006
      this is completely off topic for most lists, so ignore this if
      needed......but i could use a hand...

      I am facing a time crunch... I need to get my Fiesta yarn order put in,
      like... yesterday?
      and i need to narrow the choices down a bit. so if you are a person
      interested in yarn, and you are willing to help me out here, please go to
      fiesta yarns ( www.fiestayarns.com) and take a look.....

      i need to know what type of yarn (choices like: La Boheme, or Watermark) and
      what colors (choices like Sedona, and Adirondack) i should get.

      you see, i have to get the minimum order, but i cant afford to get much more
      than that...... and i just cant narrow it down enough! i am kind of stuck at
      the "oohhh pretty!" stage.

      You do not have to buy any yarn! just tell me what you think would sell.
      and tell me *if* you would want any if i got it in stock... its perfectly
      cool to say, "I love _ in _ color , but i am not buying yarn now"

      As an additional bribe... er.. incentive... you should know they are sold in
      bags of four. if you want to buy four or more skeins of one type and color
      of yarn, i can give you a price not too far above wholesale.

      gotta come up with a $750 minimum order, and most of my money just went to
      vet bills, so i cant afford to buy even one extra skein.....

      oh, i will try to bring the color cards to Kingdom Crusades, if that helps!

      i now return you to your regularly scheduled mayhem.
      Kirsten Houseknecht
      Fabric Dragon
      kirsten@...
      www.fabricdragon.com
      http://fabricdragon.livejournal.com/

      Philadelphia, PA USA
      Spinning, weaving,Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

      Teach someone today