Wednesday, Jul 2

  • eksoothsayer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2003
      Tonight's chat will be a discussion comparing modern and traditional
      astrology.

      the chat staats at 9 PM Easstern time, and usually lasts about an
      hour.

      You can access the chat via the link on the front page of the
      Guild's website.

      Looking forward to seeing you there!

      Lady Elena Norreys
      Web-Spinner
      East Kingdom Soothsayers' Guild
      www.geocities.com/eksoothsayer
    • Judy Anderson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2003
        I am supposed to be doing this chat tonight, but I'm afraid I must bow out.
        I am unexpectedly unemployed, pregnant, and getting harrassed by my mother
        because I'm not living the life she wants me to and I really need to just
        shut down right now. I have far too much on my mind to be anything close to
        productive tonight. I'm so terribly sorry. I will do it another week,
        though, when my life settles down a bit. I would suspect next month I will
        be ready. Again, I'm sorry.

        Temair