Re: USELTON from Kent County

  • Sugar6937
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 6, 2001
      I found these Uselton's William Uselton married mary Cooper 1745 kent Co. MD and another William E. Uselton who married Belle Lovett 1888, kent o. Md.
    • Sugar6937
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 6, 2001
        I found these: John Thomas Harrison Born 2 mar
        1854 Talbot co. Md. parents were Robert Thomas
        Harrison Born 9 Jun 1828 Bayside, talbot Md nd Mary Ann
        Lomax. Roberts parents were Levi W. Harrison and Anna
        Jones.<br> For Wise I found..Elizabeth Wise Born abt 1754
        Talbot co, Md parents were John Wise and Sarah Harrison
        Born 29 dec 1722 Saint Peters Parish, Talbot co. Md.
        and parents for Sarah Harrison were William Harrison
        born 1697 west river Md and Elizabeth Richardson born
        1721 west river, Md.
      • Sugar6937
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 6, 2001
          Hi, I have found these: John Edgell, Born abt
          1717 Dorchester Co. Md who died bef 13 mar 1773 in
          CAROLINE CO. MD. he was married to Elizabeth. John's
          parents were Benjamin Sr. Edgell Born 1680 Dorchester Co.
          Died 1 feb 1757 CAROLINA Co. Md.<br> For Andrew I have
          found; David Andrew Born 1789 married to Elizabeth
          Stover in 1809 Caroline o. Md<br> William Andrew married
          Rachel Prouce 29 Jun 1782 Caroline Co. Md.<br> Another
          William Andrew married Margaret Beachamp 10 dec 1790
          Caroline o. Md.
        • Sugar6937
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 6, 2001
            I have found these: John W. Johnson Born 13 Nov
            1849 Bishops head, Dorchester co. Md. Died 18 Jul 1921
            Bishops Head, Dorchester Co. Md. He was married to
            Luvenia Jones Born 1851 Bishops Head, Dorchester co.
            Md.<br> John's parents were Alexander ( Sandy) Johnson
            born 1823 Bishops Head Dorchester Co. Md and Sarah
            Willey born 1827 Bishops Head, Dorchester Co. Md.
          • Chimaine
            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 2, 2008
              Hi, this is a entry from a book I have titled "REGISTER Maryland's Heraldic Families, 1635-
              1935" Don't know if this is your Elliott line or not but thought I'd share with you.

              ELLIOTT

              ELLIOTT-(Franklin)
              Registrants: Under the dignity of Landed Gentry, Colonial Governors of Md.,
              Gov. Samuel and Gov. Benj. Ogle. The Hill family of Prince George Co., and
              other dignitaries of Md., to ELLIOTT. Benj. H. Elliott and Rachel Stevens,
              Parents of Registrants.
              ELLIOTT: Mr. Edwin Elliott
              Mrs. nee --Leona Irene Franklin. (See FRANKLIN* Registration.)
              Address: Edlemar Farm, East Port, R. F. D., Annapolis, Md.
              (issue--1 ch) --Miss Marjorie Ann Elliott

              --- In easternshoremarylandgenealogy@yahoogroups.com, eddood52 wrote:

              > Information needed on early Elliotts around the 1640's-1790's needed. Earliest I have
              listed is a Joseph Elliott arriving on the ship Constantine, 1635 from London