John CLENDANIEL born 1839

  • Lynn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21 9:36 AM
      I figured I would throw out one of my brick walls here. John CLENDANIEL born abt 1839, according to the 1850 census Delaware, according to family Scotland :) He died between 1882-1885 Kent Island Queen Anne's co buried on a farm. I did come across a land record (deed of assignment) thats states John Clendaniel of Philadelphia dated 25th of Sept 1857 which kinda falls in to family story about John coming into the port of Philadelphia. John married Amelia Clough Oct 5,1869 in QA co.
      My thing is where did John really come from and is he related to the Clendanel family of Delaware?
      Thanks for any assistance.
      Lynn