Bonner family from Hurlock, MD

  • bdbonner
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2006
      I have family from Hurlock, MD, in Dorchester County, documented
      [still working on proof via census, etc.] backwards to 1750 or
      further....

      BONNER family, links into the DINES family, as well as JOHNSON,
      BECKWITH, and others.

      I have many of these posted on my website -
      Here is the link to the William BONNER Descendant list

      http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/b/o/n/Barbara-
      Bonner/FILE/0001page.html

      If you happen to know or have any family members that link - would
      be glad to discuss with you.

      If you happen to know how to get more info on Hurlock, MD, please
      let me know as well. My grandfather graduated from Hurlock High
      School approx. 1928 and I would love to get ahold of any HS
      memorabilia even if it is photos.

      Thanks

      Barbara