Club for Potawatomi and other research

  • wendyml69
    Message 1 of 135 , Oct 19, 2000
      Hello Everybody! Please stop by and join my clubs
      as I do my best to help with information.
      one for people searching Native and Potawatomi Roots
      and I have found along the way most of us are mixed
      with more than one Native American Descent. I have
      just started this site as I felt it was necessary it
      is located at
      sure you will find them interesting. Hope to see you
      there. Good Luck! Wendy
    • lady_gk53
      Message 135 of 135 , Oct 16, 2003
        Hi, Did you get any information on your husbands family in Leading
        Tickles? Get back to me and I'll see what I can do to help you. I
        know the Rowsell family from Leading Tickles and Glover's Harbour.

        Lady_gk