Flavan/Flaven/Flavin in N.B. & N.S.

  • LSpegal
    Message 1 of 135 , Jun 5, 2000
      This is all I've gotten on my Flavin's from
      Canada so far, maybe the names will catch someone's
      eye......<br> <br> census 1861 Dorchester parish : Flaven,
      James 45, N.S.; Sarah,wife,40,N.S.; Henry, 10; John,8;
      Elizabeth,6; Sarah Jane,4.<br><br>census 1871 Dorchester
      parish: Flavan, James,45,N.S. Cath.Irish, labourer;
      Sarah,40, N.S.; Harry,20,N.S. labourer; John,17,N.S.,
      shoemaker; Sarah I/J ?,13,N.B.; Isabella,9 N.B.(my
      g.grandmother); Edward,5,N.B.; James W.,3, N.B..<br> Thanks for
      any help anyone might offer, Lisa
    • lady_gk53
      Message 135 of 135 , Oct 16 1:05 AM
        Hi, Did you get any information on your husbands family in Leading
        Tickles? Get back to me and I'll see what I can do to help you. I
        know the Rowsell family from Leading Tickles and Glover's Harbour.

        Lady_gk