Lennox

  • usa1_59102
    Message 1 of 135 , May 15, 2000
      I am researching my Lennox family from Halifax and Dartmouth N.S. If anyone can help, let me know.
    • lady_gk53
      Message 135 of 135 , Oct 16, 2003
        Hi, Did you get any information on your husbands family in Leading
        Tickles? Get back to me and I'll see what I can do to help you. I
        know the Rowsell family from Leading Tickles and Glover's Harbour.

        Lady_gk