Tippett Souther Goldsworthy May McKim

  • lucet99
    Message 1 of 135 , Feb 1, 2000
      Looking for information on ancestors or
      descendants of Benjamin and Eliza (Souther) Tippett. They
      emigrated from Cornwall Eng, Benj in 1832 with his sister
      Elizabeth Tippett Goldsworthy+ sp Richard and Eliza before
      that with her parents John and Mary (May) Souther.
      Benj Jr married Jane McKim d/o George McKim and
      Margaret Beam McKim. The Beam name was originally
      vanBeamish. <sp?> Looking for information on all of the
      above-Tippett, Goldsworthy, McKim, Beam, Souther etc.<br>I have
      a fair amount of information already, but I love to
      fill in gaps and add descendants, or share what I have
      collected.
    • lady_gk53
      Message 135 of 135 , Oct 16, 2003
        Hi, Did you get any information on your husbands family in Leading
        Tickles? Get back to me and I'll see what I can do to help you. I
        know the Rowsell family from Leading Tickles and Glover's Harbour.

        Lady_gk