Allain

  • super_pigeon
    Message 1 of 135 , Oct 1, 1999
      the acadian name that i am primarily interested
      in is ALLAIN. the first to come over from france
      was<br>Louis, who married a Margaret Bourg (or Bourque. they
      were living in the port royal, grande pre<br>area. had
      a son Pierre, who either went to Louisianna or back
      to France. perhaps both. his son Louis (married Anne
      Legere) is the father of all acadian ALLAINS/ALLENS in
      the area. Any info that anyone may have would be
      greatly appreiciated.
    • lady_gk53
      Message 135 of 135 , Oct 16, 2003
        Hi, Did you get any information on your husbands family in Leading
        Tickles? Get back to me and I'll see what I can do to help you. I
        know the Rowsell family from Leading Tickles and Glover's Harbour.

        Lady_gk