Looking for something more?Here's a tip for you...

  • brylee-stevens121@banksworn.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2006
      who here spent last weekend alone? *raises hand*. pretty sad huh, anyway, who here has plans this weekend *raises hand* :) :). Who here, wants to know how someone like me who has trouble gettin ladies got hooked up this weekend? Well, check it out http://www.howitsmeanttobe.info/qeku my new favorite place on the net! Enjoy fella's (and girlies too)
    • dorie-chabot626@pianomann.info
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31, 2007
        Hey guys! Im getting married finally, cant believe this came true (thought it would never happen). Thanks to this thing http://www.geocities.com/baudouinermengarde0176 managed to meet a beautiful girl, who also has a bit of freak in her (just how i like it ;)). Wish me luck, I wish you all the same!
      • dorie-chabot626@pianomann.info
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2007
          I know some buddys who have met a few nice honey's off of this kind of thing (here is the place they used: http://bringitallu.info , but what do ya think? I think it is mad cool from what I saw at my buddy’s house, and iam thinking of signing up later today. Basically it's a regular personalssite, but with an instant message and Webcams system built in. Basically you join their chat-room on their site it gives you a link to those people online in the chat-room, their location, their picture, etc and at one click you can start chatting to them over Webcam (even if you don't have one). Pretty nifty stuff I think!