Met my perfect match finally...!

  • brylee-stevens121@banksworn.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2006
      hey ppls just wanted to give u a helping hand if ur bored this week and just feel like messing around and having a bit of fun online. this place here http://gettingaroundit.info/rnmz is where i hooked up with my girl, it's pretty fun. recommend it to u all.
    • brylee-stevens121@banksworn.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 21, 2006
        hey ppls just wanted to give u a helping hand if ur bored this week and just feel like messing around and having a bit of fun online. this place here http://gettingaroundit.info/kubb is where i hooked up with my girl, it's pretty fun. recommend it to u all.