SEEKING...EVANGELINE BROUILLARD LANCTO..& FAMILY INFO

  • felix_kat@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2003
      Looking for any info on my grandfather's brother's family.
      PHILIP LANCTO (LANCTOT/LONCTO) (1882-1950) and EVANGELINE BROUILLARD. Also
      known as Angie. The only info I have is that she was born in Canada (as well
      as
      her parents) and was born approx. 1880 - 1881. Philip and Evangeline had one
      child, (that I know of) RITA ELEANOR LANCTO, born in Springfield, MA on July
      29, 1913. She married WILLIAM KINSEY EBEBACH in Springfield, MA on July 15,
      1936. According to Philip's 1950 obit, Rita and
      Wm. lived in Sweden. (I also received info that she may have lived also
      England) Dont know if Rita and Willam had any children..

      (Philip worked as Foreman in a Printshop and Evangeline was a saleslady
      according to the 1930 census.)

      Does this sound familiar to anyone?