Jeffers, Smith, McNutt, McGill

  • sheilajw_1999
    Message 1 of 135 , Aug 7, 1999
      Hi<br>The above are the surnames of my
      grandparents. I am researching Jeffers and Smith family
      genealogy in Cumberland Co. N.S., and the McNutt and McGill
      families in Colchester Co. N.S. I am especially interested
      in the Jeffers family of Parrsboro shore/Diligent
      River area in N.S. James Jeffers born 1834 was my
      gggrandfather. I may have info for you on any of the above
      families. Thanks.
    • lady_gk53
      Message 135 of 135 , Oct 16 1:05 AM
        Hi, Did you get any information on your husbands family in Leading
        Tickles? Get back to me and I'll see what I can do to help you. I
        know the Rowsell family from Leading Tickles and Glover's Harbour.

        Lady_gk