HELLO

  • jjanabelles@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3 9:54 AM
      Hi Everyone,

      My name is Ann, I'm trying to research my family who was from Lot 7 / O'Leary
      Burton, and connections in Brae PEI. The surnames I am looking for are
      Griffin/Callaghan/Reilly that would be on our maternal side, and the Paternal
      surnames are Rogers/Buckley/Morris.
      It was suggested to me to order a map of PEI, this map is said to be very
      good and explains the entire LOT thing. If any one is interested in writing
      back please do so! I look forward to chatting with all of you, and forming
      friendships.
      Have a great day!
      Ann