Lennox/ Johnstone

  • usa1_59102
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2002
      I'm looking for any information about John C. Lennox who was married
      to Helen Johnstone.

      John was born 1 November, 1820 in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia. He died 24
      June, 1889 in Liverpool, Nova Scotia.His parents are John Lennox &
      Margret Boos

      Helen was born 29 November, 1829, Halifax, N.S.. She died 4 August,
      1910 in Lowell, Massachusetts. Her parents are John Johnstone &
      Catherine Ray (Reagh)