Phillip Lancto/Loncto/Lanctot

  • felix_kat
    Message 1 of 135 , Feb 1, 2002
      One of Esaie and Delia son's was Phillip Lancto..
      born in 1881 or 1882 in MA and I believe he died in
      11/9/1950, however, I dont have any info if he ever got
      married and if he had any children..? Does anyone have
      any info to confirm his death and if he had any
      extended family...
    • lady_gk53
      Message 135 of 135 , Oct 16, 2003
        Hi, Did you get any information on your husbands family in Leading
        Tickles? Get back to me and I'll see what I can do to help you. I
        know the Rowsell family from Leading Tickles and Glover's Harbour.

        Lady_gk