Nova Scotia

  • maineboy8672
    Message 1 of 135 , Jun 5, 2001
      I am looking for some geneaology information for Northwestern NS, preferably around Five Islands - anyone know where to search?
    • lady_gk53
      Message 135 of 135 , Oct 16, 2003
        Hi, Did you get any information on your husbands family in Leading
        Tickles? Get back to me and I'll see what I can do to help you. I
        know the Rowsell family from Leading Tickles and Glover's Harbour.

        Lady_gk