No activity in last 7 days
This group is for parents in East Tennessee who wish to homeschool / unschool their children with a secular approach. Atheist, agnostic, humanist, freethinker, whatever, it will be a great way to meet other parents who have similar parenting styles and values, for our kids to meet other kids they can interact with, and to share curriculum ideas! Religious people are welcome as long as there is plenty of respect and absolutely NO proselytizing.
- Family & Home
- Mar 12, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.