NEW ARRIVAL - Hybrid Metal Figuration Shadow Stormtrooper + Stormtrooper

  • earthx02
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2013

      Dear Friends,
           Our new shipment of Herocross' Hybrid Metal Figuration HMF 005S - Shadow Stormtrooper has arrived.  Only 501 pieces were made.  Fully poseable with metal body parts.  Please click on the link below for larger picture and product info:
      http://www.earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=4293
      Hybrid Metal Sgadow Stormtrooper
          While you're looking at it, check out our re-stock for the Hybrid Metal Figuration HMF 005 - Stormtrooper.  These guys are perfect additions to your Star Wars collection:
      http://www.earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=4294
      Hybrid Metal Figuration HMF 005 - Stormt
           Friends and customers who pre-ordered will be contacted to arrange for collection and delivery.
           Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions.
           Thank you.

      Note: If you do not wish to receive our future updates, please reply to this email with the header "Omit From Mailing List".

      Best regards,
      Chan
      Earth X
      www.earthx.com. sg