PRE-ORDER Iron Man 3 1/6 Scale Iron Man Mark XLII Ltd Ed Diecast Collectible Fig

  • earthx02
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2013

      Dear Friends,
           We are now accepting pre-orders for the upcoming Iron Man 3 1/6 Scale Iron Man Mark XLII Ltd Ed Diecast Collectible Figure.  This is the second figure to be released under Hot Toys new Movie Masterpiece Diecast Series.
             Please click on the link below for pictures and pre-order information:
      http://earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=4286
      Iron Man Diecast Mk XLII
      - Retail price: S$375.00
      - Pre-order price : to be announced on our website
      - Approx. 30cm tall.
      - Includes alternate helmeted head with light-up function, and comes with over 36 points of articulation.
      - Contains diecast material.
      - Pre-order deposit of S$50.00 is required.
      - Pre-order discount applies.
      - PRE-ORDER CLOSES ON 17 APR 2013 (WED).
      - Estimated arrival Q1 2014.

            If you wish to pre-order the above product, please transfer the deposit of S$50.00 into either of the following bank accounts:
      1. DBS Savings/Savings Plus a/c: 006-8-041285
      2. Name: Earth X Toys And Collectibles
           OCBC a/c: 659-321285-001
      3. UOB Savings a/c: 380-378-857- 8

           Simply drop us an email with your name and contact number after the transfer.  We'll check and send you a confirmation email with a pre-order number.
           Arrangement for pick up and delivery can be made when the product arrives.
           Please let us know if you have any questions regarding the above pre-order.
           Thank you.

      Note: If you do not wish to receive our future updates, please reply to this email with the header "Omit From Mailing List".

      Best regards,
      Chan
      Earth X
      www.earthx.com. sg