PRE-ORDER - Kaws Companion Passing Through (brown ver.)

  • earthx02
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2013
      Dear Friends,
      We are now accepting pre-orders for the upcoming Kaws Companion Passing Through (brown ver.).  Please click on the link below to see larger picture and product information:
      http://earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=4273
      Kaws Passing Through

      - PRE-ORDER deposit of S$100.00 is required.
      - Estimated arrival mid to end April 2013.
      - This pre-order is only available in Singapore.

            If you wish to order the above product, please transfer a deposit of S$100.00 into either of our bank accounts listed below:
      1. DBS Savings/Savings Plus a/c: 006-8-041285
      2. Name: Earth X Toys And Collectibles
           OCBC a/c: 659-321285-001
      3. UOB Savings a/c: 380-378-857- 8

           Simply drop us an email with your name and contact number after the transfer.  We'll check and send you a confirmation email with a pre-order number.
           Arrangement for pick up and delivery can be made when the product arrives.
           Please let us know if you have any questions regarding the above pre-order.
           Thank you.

      Note: If you do not wish to receive our future updates, please reply to this email with the header "Omit From Mailing List".

      Best regards,
      Chan
      Earth X
      www.earthx.com. sg