NEW Arrival - Ron English MC Supersized China 10" Vinyl Figure (NYCC 2012 excl.)

  • earthx02
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2012

      Dear Friends,
           Our shipment of Ron English MC Supersized China 10" Vinyl Figure (NYCC 2012 excl.) is here.  The most interesting MC Supersized figure in our opinion.
          Please click on the link below for picture and product information:
      http://www.earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=4146
      Ron English MC Supersized China
      Retail price: S$219.90

           Stock is limited so hurry if you wish to get your hands on one of these babies.
           Please let us know if you have any questions regarding the above product.
           Thank you.

      Note: If you do not wish to receive our future updates, please reply to this email with the header "Omit From Mailing List".

      Best regards,
      Chan
      Earth X
      www.earthx.com. sg