PRE-ORDER Dave Flores Deathshead Mickey + Hybrid Metal Fig Stormtrooper

  • earthx02
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2012

      Dear Friends,
            We are now accepting pre-orders for two outstanding products from two smaller toy makers.  Please click on the link below for larger pictures and pre-order information:
      1. Dave Flores Deathshead Mickey 10" Vinyl Figure
      http://earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=4125
      Dave Flores Deathshead Mickey
      - based on an original artwork by artist Dave Flores, this figures stands about 10 inch tall.
      - pre-order deposit of S$20.00 is required.
      - pre-order discount applies.
      - estimated arrival late November to Dec 2012.
      - pre-order closes on 12 September 2012 ((Wed)

      2. Hybrid Metal Figuration HMF 005 - Star Wars Stormtrooper
      http://earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=4126
      Hybrid Metal Figuration HMF 005 - Stormt
      - pre-order deposit of S$20.00 is required.
      - estimated arrival late November 2012.
      - pre-order closes on 12 September 2012 ((Wed)

           If you wish to pre-order the above products, please transfer the deposit into either of the following bank accounts:
      1. DBS Savings/Savings Plus a/c: 006-8-041285
      2. Name: Earth X Toys And Collectibles
           OCBC a/c: 659-321285-001
      3. UOB Savings a/c: 380-378-857- 8
            Simply drop us an email with your name and contact number after the transfer.  We'll check and send you a confirmation email with a pre-order number.
           Arrangement for pick up and delivery can be made when the products arrive.
           Please let us know if you have any questions regarding the above pre-orders.
           Thank you.

      Note: If you do not wish to receive our future updates, please reply to this email with the header "Omit From Mailing List".

      Best regards,
      Chan
      Earth X
      www.earthx.com. sg