PRE-ORDERS Marvel Bearbrick 30pc Set, 400% Spider-man & Neighborhood Bearbricks

  • earthx02
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2012

      Dear Friends,
           We are now accepting pre-orders for the following:
      1. 100% Marvel Bearbrick 30pc Set
      http://www.earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=3762
      100% Marvel Bearbrick 30pc Set
      - pre-order deposit of S$50.00 is required for this pre-order.
      -  estimated arrival mid July 2012.
      - PRE-ORDER CLOSES ON 4 JULY 2012 (WED).

      2. 400% Marvel Spider-man Bearbrick
      http://www.earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=3763
      400% Marvel Spider-man Bearbrick
      - Pre-order deposit of S$20.00 is required.
      - Estimated arrival mid July 2012.

      3. 400% Neighborhood Bearbrick (Medicom Toy Exhibition 2012 exclusive)
      http://www.earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=3764
      400% Neighborhood Bearbrick
      - Pre-order depsoit S$20.00 is required.

          If you wish to pre-order any of the above products, please transfer the deposit into either of the following bank accounts:
      1. DBS Savings/Savings Plus a/c: 006-8-041285
      2. Name: Earth X Toys And Collectibles
          OCBC a/c: 659-321285-001
      3. UOB Savings a/c: 380-378-857- 8

           Simply drop us an email with your name and contact number after the transfer. We'll check and send you a confirmation email with a pre-order number.
           Arrangements for pick up and delivery can be made when the products arrive.
           Please let us know if you have any questions regarding the above pre-orders.
           Thank you.

      Note: If you do not wish to receive our future updates, please reply to this email with the header "Omit From Mailing List".

      Best regards,
      Chan
      Earth X
      www.earthx.com. sg