NEW - Ron English Mousemask Murphy 10" Vinyl Figure

  • earthx02
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2012

      Dear Friends,
           Our shipment of Ron English Mousemask Murphy 10" Vinyl Figure has arrived.   All friends and customers who pre-ordered will be contacted by email or sms to arrange for collection.
      http://www.earthx.com.sg/content/product_details.php?pid=3601
      Mousemask Murphy

           ALL OUR MOUSEMASK MURPHY VINYL FIGURES HAVE BEEN SOLD OUT VIA PRE-ORDERS.  WE WILL NOT HAVE ANY FOR RETAIL SALE ON OUR WEBSITE.  SORRY.
           Please let us know if you have any questions regarding the above product.
           Thank you.

      Note: If you do not wish to receive our future updates, please reply to this email with the header "Omit From Mailing List".

      Best regards,
      Chan
      Earth X
      www.earthx.com. sg